I was finally able to get the pictures off my phone, so I thought it might be fun to post some of the pictures from our hike. Over Thanksgiving weekend we decided to hike Angels Landing! My family went with my Uncle Blake's family. (Dad, Mom, Kristen, Emily, Patt, Myself, Blake, Kristy, Conner, and Garrett.) I used to hike Angels Landing quite often but probably haven't hiked it in 10 years or so. It was absolutely breath-taking. I think it is one of the most beautiful places in the world!
Here are a few pictures from our expedition. Sorry the quality isn't very good. I forgot my camera so I had to take them on my phone.




3 comments:
Cute pictures. Did you get any fun pictures in AZ. I expect a blog post. :)
What no pictures of me? Now I know who you truly love and it isn't me. It is Patt...obviously. Mom and Dad and Blake and Kristy. It is ok...I am almost over it. At least you typed my name. I love you and I am so happy that we got to go hiking together.
It was so fun seeing you!! Looks like you guys had fun...maybe when our kids are older we'll attempt this hike..(:
Post a Comment