Well I can't believe that I am over halfway done with this pregnancy! I still have so much to get done before she arrives. Luckily I am feeling better and school is almost out for the summer, so hopefully I will be able to get some things ready.
Last Saturday we picked up our first Bountiful Basket. It is a food co-op, where we pay $15 and they give us two huge baskets full of fresh fruits and vegetables. I absolutely love it and so far it has helped us implement more fruits and veggies into our meals. Last Sunday we barbecued steak and corn with twice baked potatoes. Tonight we made brussels sprouts with bacon, grilled corn, and bbq chicken. I am so happy that I am able to cook again without the smells making me absolutely nauseous.
I am looking forward to the Summer. I have a lot to get done so hopefully I am able to at least accomplish some of it. I can't wait for the hot weather, barbecues, and time off school ;)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Looking Forward to Summer
on 5/19/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh the BBQ! I am so excited for my next trip to St. George. It is going to be awesome...I love when people cook for me.
Yummy! YOu should probably invite me the next time unless you want me to just show up. haha
It looks really good - I want the recipe for the brussel sprouts and bacon. Stacie
I can't believe you said you were looking forward to hot weather. I was so hot when I was pregnant. I can't even imagine August in St. George and pregnant.
The food looks so good. I can't wait for our farm co-op to start.
Post a Comment