.

Monday, February 11, 2008

My Very First Blog




Wow...This is very exciting! I have never "blogged" before, so this should be quite the adventure. Get in and buckle your seatbelt, because this could be a bumpy ride...haha! I am actually quite optimistic about this new endeavor and believe that it should be a lot of fun for everyone involved :)

3 comments:

todd & nicole said...

Hey Deneille....we are so excited you have blog. Can't wait to hear more.

Unknown said...

I must say for your first blog...it's absolutely wonderful!!! I am so glad you have one! I love working with you in the education Cohort and it will be so nice to keep up with you after as well! Bloggers for life!!! You are a lot of fun Deneille. Thanks for being so great!

jeneh said...

Thanks for the address. It is like reading your journal and almost like you call and let me know what you are doing! :)
Love ya Both,
Mum