.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Red Box

My favorite new discovery are the two "Red Boxes" located near my house. My sister Nicole told me about them a little while ago, but I had never really tried one, until this weekend! My sister Emily and I rented "Becoming Jane." The movie itself was a little anti-climactic, but discovering the Red Box made it all worth it :) You must go to the Red Box with an open mind and a little bit of patience, just in case they don't have the exact movie that you were planning to rent, or you get in line behind someone that is a little less than speedy! If you haven't already done so, I totally recommend renting a movie from your local Red Box.

1 comments:

todd & nicole said...

I am so glad you discovered Redbox. it's my absolute favorite. You can rent them online too, that saves time at the checkout line.