10 years ago:
I had just finished my Junior year of High School, and was looking forward to being a Senior. (Hmm that sounds really familiar!)
5 things on my to do list:
- Clean out my "crap" room
- Exercise and Get in shape
- Give Sera and Sam a Bath
- Figure out what to do with the "Blue Bomber"
- Go Grocery Shopping
5 snacks I enjoy:
- Key Lime Pie
- String Cheese
- Carrots
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Gushers
5 places I've lived:
- Mexico
- St. George
- Cedar City
- Midvale
- West Valley City (kinda scary)
What would I do if I became a Billionaire:
Well let's be honest...that's never going to happen! But in my dreams I would love to travel the world, and my husband would like to buy land down in Mexico! (He would also like a boat) ha ha! I would also want to rescue all the abused dogs and animals and make sure they have a good home. (I can't go to the shelter anymore because it breaks my heart.)
5 Jobs I've had:
- Dixie State College (Business Secretary)- I.H.C. (PSR-Billing & Coding)
- U.S. Bank (Teller)
- Mimi's Cafe (Waitress)
- Larsen's Frostop (Carhop)
5 things you don't know about me:
- I have never broken a bone (Knock on Wood)
- Show Tunes really make me Happy!
- I secretly dream of being a Private Investigator
- I Love to Watch TV, especially Law & Order, the Office, and Reality TV (Don't Judge Me)
- I am absolutely terrified of swimming in the Ocean
I TAG...Jodilyn, Kristen, Lesley, & Anyone Else Who Would Like to Participate

2 comments:
I love your answers. :0) We have something in common. We both hate swimming in the ocean! Thanks for the TAG. You are too much fun. Hope you are enjoying your summer. Loves.
I won't judge you.
Post a Comment