.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whew...


Well Spring semester is finally over...Yay! I can't believe that April 3rd is the last time I posted, but I guess Patt and I have been extremely busy with work and school. Patt got an A in his Sociology class so he was happy and I am very proud of him. Next time I will have to post some pictures of some of the pots we made in our Ceramics class. My Junior year is finally over and I am officially a Senior. I can't believe that I have made it this far. When I started going back to school, I didn't know if this day would ever come. I will be Super Excited next May when I actually graduate!!! I am not taking any classes this summer, which is going to be strange because I have taken classes every semester since I started back to school. I am only going to be working 20 hours per week, so I am going to have to think of something to fill my time or I think I may just go CRAZY! If anyone has any good ideas, please let me know :)

3 comments:

EaST said...

I'm sure you'll find some things to do to fill your time ... if you get too bored, let me know and I will send you some of my projects to work on ;)

Patt, congratulations on an A in Sociology. Deneille, congratulations, on being a Senior.

Callahan's said...

Seniors! That sounds so wonderful!

Unknown said...

Start lesson plans. Roomer has it that we have to do 50 in each discipline next semester. YUCK! Mostly just enjoy your break! WE need to veg a little before life begins as a teacher!!! Yay for us! Love ya girl! Jodi