.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Patt

JUNE 2nd

Patt's birthday was on June 2nd. I know I am a little late on this post, but I am a firm believer in the phrase better late than never! His birthday just happened to land on a Monday which is his day off work, so that was a bonus. He went golfing with some of his friends in the Morning/Early Afternoon, and then for dinner we went to Benja's with some friends. Patt was so excited to eat Sushi for his birthday...and I was happy that he was happy ;) After dinner we went back to our house for cake and ice cream. I even made a two layer cake, which turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Patt seemed to really enjoy his birthday and he truly appreciated all of the phone calls, and Happy Birthday's!!!

I am so thankful for Patt everyday! He is a wonderful husband, and I appreciate all of his patience, hardwork, and love. He motivates me and keeps me smiling. He is one in a million and I love him very much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (again)

2 comments:

Lonnie and Shelby said...

Happy Birthday Patt...Belated. It sounds like both of you had a fun night!

Kristen Mortensen said...

I want to go eat sushi. You guys have so much fun when I am not around...hmmn. I am beginning to see a trend, you wait until I am gone. Do you not like me?