Okay I should totally be doing homework right now, but I haven't blogged forever so I figured it was time for a quick update. Today is Halloween...Tomorrow I will update about my trip to Wisconsin! I am happy that Halloween is finally over, but we did have a good time. I had to dress up this year at school, so I wore Patt's jersey and went as Troy Polamalu. He has really long black curly hair so I found a cheep wig. It wasn't an exact match but it was still fun. Amanda, my mentor teacher, went as a Roman Goddess. Patt also had to dress up for work at the last minute, so he had a difficult time coming up with a costume idea. We painted his face and hair and stuck some horns on him. It worked for this year...Next year we are planning on having costumes that coordinate with each other. That night we decorated our house with some spider webs, tombstones, and other halloween decorations, but we totally forgot to take a picture...lame I know. We had about 15 trick or treaters so the night was somewhat eventful. We had a good time, and we hope everyone else enjoyed the holiday as well.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Halloween...Finally
on 11/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Patt and the Boys!
1 comments:
Great costumes! You guys are amazing. I miss you! I am coming home in 13 days. :)
Post a Comment