You look great! The frightening thing is that I remember a few of those hairstyles and have a few yearbook pictures that look a little too much like those ones...I wouldn't even need to have the computer make one for me, I could just pull out actual photos!
I am pretty sure the 1980 one is an exact haircut that Mom had while we were growing up. And the 1994 one reminds me of Stacie and all of her high school friends. I on the other hand withstand the fads and look like none of them because I have no style.
4 comments:
Well look at you!!!
You look great! The frightening thing is that I remember a few of those hairstyles and have a few yearbook pictures that look a little too much like those ones...I wouldn't even need to have the computer make one for me, I could just pull out actual photos!
I am pretty sure the 1980 one is an exact haircut that Mom had while we were growing up. And the 1994 one reminds me of Stacie and all of her high school friends. I on the other hand withstand the fads and look like none of them because I have no style.
You look smokin' hot with a butt cut!
Post a Comment