
We decided our New Years Resolution was to lose weight. For graduation we want to go on a cruise so I decided now would be a good time to start losing some weight. I have made this resolution before, but to make it a little more interesting this time we decided to make it a competition. We are playing Biggest Loser Family style! We made different colored shirts and we each donated a little bit of money that will be paid to the winner to use on the cruise. Today we weighed in and took measurements (Numbers will be kept confidential) Every month we will weigh in again and chart progress. I am totally going to win!!!

Dad = Red, Mom = Yellow, Emily = Green, Kristen = Gray, Deneille = Blue, Patt = Maroon

Our friend also want to play so Kelli = Purple
5 comments:
You are going to win? I beg to differ...I am totally going to kick your trash! I am the BIGGEST LOSER! Just look at my major. I love you...and hope that we all meet our realistic goals...we all know that I am not going to get down to my birth weight.
I don't care what either you or Kristen say I am gonna kick all y'alls trash. I will be the BIGGEST LOSER. haha. I like your post. It is very colorful.
Those shirts are the best! Good luck!
Good for you!!! I wish I could do it but I know I would not make it. See you at school.
How fun! Good Luck!
Post a Comment