This is one of my new favorite recipes...It's delicious!
Mexican ChickenVegetable oil cooking spray
2 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast, butterfly cut
2 T chopped red onion
2 T chopped cilantro
¼ tsp minced garlic
1 ½ T ground cumin
½ tsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
2 dashes cayenne pepper
4 oz Colby Jack cheese (Any similar cheese will work)
4 T Sour Cream
4 T Salsa
2 T chopped red onion
2 T chopped cilantro
¼ tsp minced garlic
1 ½ T ground cumin
½ tsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
2 dashes cayenne pepper
4 oz Colby Jack cheese (Any similar cheese will work)
4 T Sour Cream
4 T Salsa
Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray cooking sheet with vegetable oil spray and set aside.
2. Place the olive oil, chicken breasts, and all other ingredients except cheese, sour cream, and salsa into a bowl. Toss until coated.
3. Place coated filets on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until done.
4. Remove chicken from oven, top with shredded cheese, and return to oven long enough for cheese to melt.
5. Serve each piece with sour cream and salsa
2. Place the olive oil, chicken breasts, and all other ingredients except cheese, sour cream, and salsa into a bowl. Toss until coated.
3. Place coated filets on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until done.
4. Remove chicken from oven, top with shredded cheese, and return to oven long enough for cheese to melt.
5. Serve each piece with sour cream and salsa
I think it is also good to squeeze a little bit of fresh lime on it!
2 comments:
Sounds wonderful. I am going to try it this week. Thanks for the tip.
Sounds delicious. I am going to have to try it out on my roommates. I hope that you are doing better at Biggest Loser than I am. I love you.
Post a Comment