A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.
Need I say more...
haha that is classic! You make me laugh. Is that from the arrests page? Love you!
I hope that you change your hair-do to that. THAT would be classic!
Just one of the many reasons why I frequent the Washington County Sheriff's Office Bookings page. Thank you for posting this!
That is great! I have been looking for a new hair style.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha that is classic! You make me laugh. Is that from the arrests page? Love you!
I hope that you change your hair-do to that. THAT would be classic!
Just one of the many reasons why I frequent the Washington County Sheriff's Office Bookings page. Thank you for posting this!
That is great! I have been looking for a new hair style.
Post a Comment