I was offered and I accepted a first grade teaching position for next year at the school I have been working at this year. At first I was a little bit nervous and unsure about teaching first graders, but the more I think about it and the more I talk to people the more excited I become. I love the school and the teachers and I am really looking forward to finally having a classroom of my own! My class theme is going to be "Mrs. Wyatt's World of Wonder" and I can't wait to start putting my class together. If you have any ideas, lesson plans, or activities for 1st grade, will you please share them with me? I am basically starting from scratch, so I am open for any ideas or suggestions.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Exciting News
on 4/17/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're going to be a great first grade teacher!
Yippee!!! That is exciting news! Congratulations.
If I encounter good materials for 1st grade, I'll send them your way.
Congrats!!!!!! You will be one heck of a first grade teacher! Seriously, you'll be awesome!
Post a Comment