Well it is official, we have finally graduated! On May 1, 2009 Patt received his Associates Degree and I received my Bachelors in Education. It has been a long road, but well worth it. We really appreciate our family, friends, and others who have helped and supported us along the way. We definitely couldn't have done it without you.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! We're very excited for and proud of both of you. We have a bunch of 1st grade ideas for Deneille after our "Special Me" weekend. I made copies of everything before sending them back to school!
Like I told you at Graduation... You rock my socks! I am so proud of you two!
You guys look so cute in your gowns. I am so proud of you and all the hard work that you put in to get there. The best is yet to come...eventhough it too will be hard work, at least you will be getting paid. ;) I love you
Post a Comment