.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Belly Flop Competition

I am having difficulty uploading the karaoke video, but I am still working on it! Here is a video of Patt in the Belly Flop Competition. It was hilarious. He had good form, just not enough weight, haha!



5 comments:

EaST said...

We love it and think Patt should have won. I keep hearing "Let's watch it again." I think we've watched it 5 times already. Now Derek wants me to click on the picture of Sam and Sera, he thinks they will start moving too.

janatryon said...

That was awesome! Worth the wait. I agree with Stacie's family. Patt should have won!

todd & nicole said...

Too funny. He should have definitely won. How fun. Now I want to see the Karaoke video

Eliza said...

Wow. Now that should be an olympic sport. I would give that a solid 9 or even a 9.5.

Safety Lady said...

OUCH! I have some great pictures of Patt diving from the high board in Japan at age 2. He had better form!