.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cruise in Review

Here are just a few photos from our vacation...(I took 522 pictures just on my camera, so this is really just a few...haha) We had so much fun, and if you haven't ever been on a cruise I would totally recommend it! We sailed from L.A. to San Francisco...Then we cruised up to Victoria British Columbia...Back down to Seattle...Finally back to L.A.
We were suppose to cruise to Mexico, but because of the Swine Flu we were re-routed to Canada. It didn't really matter where we went...we were determined to have a good time, and we totally did!
Getting Ready to Board - Day One

Life Jacket Saftey Training...Wahoo!

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco

Ice Skating

Welcome to Canada Eh?

Butchart Gardens - Victoria Canada
Kristen and the Tulips at Butchart Gardens

Fish Faces at the Aquarium
Space Needle

Posing in Seattle

Mini-Golf in the Wind

Captain Johnny & Patt
COMING SOON - Top Ten Lists, Slide Show, Belly Flop Video, and Karaoke Video...Trust me you won't want to miss them!

5 comments:

EaST said...

I'm glad you guys had fun - I can't wait for the videos! Do those next ;)

Kristen Mortensen said...

The cruise totally rocked! I will totally travel with you again. I can't wait for the belly flop video, I still can't believe that Patt did that. But you could save the world from the karaoke video, everyone would be better off. I love you!

todd & nicole said...

So fun...I want to see more pictures. Can't wait for the videos.

Kadee and Dust said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Cruises are the way to go.

janatryon said...

I am still waiting for the videos.