.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 Months

On December 2nd we took Addisen in for her two month check-up.

Two Month Stats:
Weight - 10 lbs. 12 oz. (46%)
Length - 22 inches (39%)

She is growing up so fast. She has really started smiling and responding to us. She coos, babbles, and makes all kinds of fun noises. She absolutely loves baths and showers. She likes playing in the water...It's really cute. We have been having so much fun with her. I am looking forward to all of the upcoming milestones!

Addisen with her Great-Grandpa Wagner. I love this picture :)

2 comments:

todd & nicole said...

Hooray for more pictures. I can't wait to meet her. Hailee can't wait either, but I have a feeling James can. Hopefully he'll let me get in some good cuddle time with that sweet little girl. I love the expression on her face in the swing. Too funny

Callahan's said...

What a cute little baby Addisen is! I totally think she looks like you Deneille!