.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Four Months

I can't believe my baby girl is 4 months old. She is really growing up fast and I just love her little personality. She has brought so much joy into this house. She is a REALLY good baby. I love her more than I thought I could ever love anything or anyone.

4 months old


A few things about Miss Addie

She is a sleeping Champion! She goes to bed around 9:30 or 10, and sleeps until 8 a.m when I wake her up to feed her before I go to school. I even called the Dr. to make sure there wasn't something wrong, and he just told me to be grateful ;) We are very grateful for her everyday, and feel blessed that she is such a good sleeper!

She still loves baths. It is so cute! She kicks, plays, and splashes!

She is a square eyes and loves to watch T.V. I turn her away so she can't see it and she will arch her back and turn her head so she can see it. She likes to watch Word Girl and Football with her Daddy :)

She smiles a lot. In the morning when I go into her room she looks up at me and gives me a big gummy smile. It melts my heart.

She giggled for me the first time on January 11, 2011. I was singing/signing the alphabet to her, and for some reason she thought it was pretty funny!

3 month old picture

Bath Time

This is Addie trying to watch T.V.

She is growing up so fast, and is getting more alert every day. Her 4 month appointment is coming up in just a few days, so I will update her stats after her visit to the doctor.

2 comments:

todd & nicole said...

She is so adorable. I love her little chubs. She is such a great baby. Todd and I are convinced y used up all your baby luck, so you need to worry about your next one. :)

Kristen Mortensen said...

I think that she looks more and more like you everyday. Oh I love that little girl! You definitely need to update your blog more often. She is too dang adorable to keep all to yourself