.

Friday, March 4, 2011

March Fourth into Solids and Mobility


Today is the day that we decided to let Addisen try Rice Cereal. She was so funny. It went alright...I don't know how much she actually ate. Most of it looked like it ended up on her and her clothes. She was fascinated by the spoon and kept trying to grab it. We will keep trying, and hopefully add some more new foods to her diet.



Recently she has really started getting the hang of rolling. My Dad came over to watch Addie for a little while, and he said she rolled half way across the room. Then he picked her up and move her back and she rolled toward the door. When she got to the entry way her foot hit the hard surface and startled her. She is now able to roll and get to new places...I am starting to get a little nervous. I kind of liked being able to set her down someplace and when I would come back she would still be there. It looks like those days are gone. I love getting to see her grow and change everyday!


3 comments:

todd & nicole said...

Oh she is so adorable. I'm so glad I get to see picture of her, but I wish I could squeeze her little rolls.

Safety Lady said...

She is growing so fast, FOOD already! GIve her a squeeze from Grandma Jene

Kristen Mortensen said...

Oh I just love that little girl! I don't think that I was nearly that cute as a baby...but that is what everyone is saying. ;) I just want to squeeze her, she will probably hate me when she is older.