.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Pattrik's Day

We absolutely love St. Pattrik's Day at our house. We try to go on a little trip around St. Pattrik's Day each year. This year we went down to Mesa to visit some of my family. I will have to post pictures of our trip in the next post. This year it was fun to be able to dress Addie up in green. Patt's mom sent us a package with a cute little outfit for the occasion. This year we were going to make Cornbeef and Cabbage, but when we went to the store it was all sold out, so we ended up ordering some from a restaurant and took it to my parent's house so we could eat it and watch March Madness. We have been enjoying Spring Break and had a wonderful St. Pattrik's Day!

Addie wearing the outfit from Grammy Angel. I love the expression on her face!

I'm a Wee Bit Irish




4 comments:

Kristen Mortensen said...

I love, love, love this little girl! She should of had a shirt that said "Kiss me I'm Irish," not that people need any encouragement. I think that she is cuter than me when I was a baby

EaST said...

So cute!!! I love her little (BIG) smile.

Keli W said...

Cute pictures. She smiles good for the camera!

Eliza said...

Oh my gosh! She is adorable. It's true what they say. Everyone looks good in green.