.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Great Grandpas are GREAT

I know I am really behind on blogging, but I will have to catch up later. For now I wanted to post pictures of Addisen with her Great Grandpas. Addisen is very blessed to have so much family who love her. I am close with both of my Grandpa's and I love being able to see Addie interact with them. They are both great men who I look up to very much.

Addisen with her Great Grandpa Mortensen
(My Dad's Dad)


And with her Great Grandpa Wagner
(My Mom's Dad)



2 comments:

emily said...

They sure are great! I am glad I get to have them as grandpa's too! Love you!

Kristen Mortensen said...

I can't believe it has taken me so long to find this post. I love all of these pictures, I think that Addie looks more like you everyday. Oh I love that little skunk! And I love Grandpa Mortensen and Wagner. Oh the love I have...