




I can't believe my little girl is one year old. She is getting so big and so independent. She is walking all over the place and has been since about the 12th of September. She waves hello/goodbye and blows kisses. She gives kisses if she is in the mood, but is a little bit stingy with them. She still loves her little taggie/minkie blanket and all of her stuffed animals. She is very smart and will follow simple commands. She is still very good natured and not many things upset her. She gets really silly when she is tired and will laugh at just about anything. On her birthday she had 7 teeth (4 on top and 3 on the bottom) but the 8th tooth just poked through on the bottom. She has just about everyone wrapped around her little finger, and I can't imagine what we would do without her and her cute personality. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that she has been an absolutely delightful baby. She has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks old, and I can only think of 2 times when she hasn't. She has been a great nurser and loves eating all different kinds of food. She has only had one little cold, and other than that has been extremely healthy. She has started developing a little bit more of an attitude, but honestly I can't complain about her at all. We love you Miss Addisen...Happy 1st Birthday!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Addisen is 1 Year Old
on 10/09/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute - I love her pictures!
I love her...I am so glad that you decided to have children. She is SO dang cute...she even looks like me. ;)
I can't believe how fast time goes! She is so cute and I am jealous that you have such a good baby! I love the picture with food all over her mouth...a classic for sure!
She is such a cute little girl!
Post a Comment