I am thankful for blogging. I really enjoy keeping up with everyone in the blogging world and love reading updates about my family and friends. Some blogs make me laugh, some make me smile, some make me cry, some make me think, and some are just downright fascinating!
I am thankful to be a County Delegate for Precinct 38. I am been receiving phone calls and flyers in the mail for a variety of County Candidates. I am reading, listening, and pondering all the information so that I can vote for who I truly feel will do the best job.
I am thankful that my husband gets up every morning to feed the dogs and let them outside. He just lets me stay snuggled up in bed and he doesn't even whine or complain.
I am thankful that the weather is getting warmer. I love Spring and Summer and I look forward to warm summer nights, barbeques, and being outdoors. Sunshine makes me Happy! (On a similar note, I am also thankful that my car has air conditioning).
I am thankful that it is almost Friday, and the weekend will soon be here :)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Thankful Thursday
on 4/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment