Friday, September 26, 2008
TGIF
Okay so I can't believe that it has really been almost a month since my last post...that is ridiculous! Between school, the SEE program, and work I have been extremely busy. I know I am busy when I haven't even looked at any blogs all week, and I know I am tired when the dog blankets actually look like a nice place to take a nap. It's terrible! Patt and I did sneak away last weekend and went to a NASCAR truck race down in Vegas on Saturday, but since I had homework and such, we just went down for the race and then came straight back. We still had a really good time and I will post pictures when I find the cord for my camera ;)
on 9/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love when you post pictures of people that we don't even know. I really feel for you and your stressful schedule. School is kicking my butt this semester. I really need to call and talk to you more. I love you.
Post a Comment