.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Random


I saw a sign very similar to this in the Financial Aid office today and thought it was absolutely hilarious. I’m not sure why but it really struck my funny bone. I thought I would share, and see if I could pass along a chuckle or two!

5 comments:

Kateenie said...

I think it is hilarious as well!

Kristen Mortensen said...

This sign is so funny...sometimes I wish that someone would give me a free puppy. But if I had kids I definitely wouldn't want them that jazzed up and a new mouth to feed.

Callahan's said...

That's freakin' hilarious!

Kelsey said...

I need one of these signs at work. You would be amazed at how many people let their kids run wild while they are placing ads.

Lesley said...

K I've been missing out on your blog! I didn't have it added to my google reader so I was never informed when you updated! Lame! I hope all is well this year! I will stay tuned!