As promised I am posting some pictures of our adventure down to the Nascar truck race. We had a really good time. Before the race began, we decided to pick drivers that we thought would win. Patt's driver and my driver came down to a photo finish. It was very exciting, but my driver won :)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Let's Go Racing!
on 10/12/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
It looks fun! I have to admit that I was surprised at how much fun we had at the race we went to but had enough fun I would go again. I'm glad that you had fun!
I miss my sister! YOu guys aren't supposed to have any fun without me. :) But I guess I can't always be with you so it is ok. I love you, and aren't you glad I am commenting. Two days until our road trip.
Congratulations on the Victory. I love it when you kick Patt's butt and win. As self evidented by the fact that you were in the victory lane. I love you so much. I hope that you are having a good day.
Post a Comment