.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Superbowl!

Superbowl Sunday was a good day in the Wyatt house! Patt was pretty excited that his team (Pittsburg Steelers) were playing in the biggest game of the season. We invited a few friends over and had a lot of yummy food. The food definitely wasn't Biggest Loser approved, but it was absolutely delicious. Speaking of Biggest Loser, I have currently lost 10 lbs, and Patt has lost 12 lbs. We need to get back on track...this week is the week to re-commit to our goals! Anyway, back to the game... We played Superbowl Squares. We picked boxes, and then drew numbers to complete the grid. Whatever the last two digits of the score was at the end of each quarter, those numbers were used to determine who won. So if the score was 27-23, the 7 and 3 would be used to determine the winning box on the grid. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it was a really fun side game. The football game itself was absolutely amazing...I think a few people were secretly cheering for Arizona, but Patt was definitely the biggest fan! I was happy that it was a good game all the way to the end!

"Superbowl Squares...Grid"
All the yummy food!

2 comments:

emily said...

I am so jealous of your superbowl party! it looks like it was a blast. Too bad I wasn't in St. George to enjoy the tasty summer sausage with the cheese spread. haha
Love you
Em

Kristen Mortensen said...

Did I ever mention how much I love you guys and your love for the NFL? Because I love it A LOT! I wish that I could have been there to eat all of that delicious food with you.