On Saturday I hit the 31 week mark. I can't believe I will be meeting my little girl in just nine weeks. Time is flying by and I still have so much that I need to get done. I am getting really excited and can't wait to squeeze her little cheeks :)
Here is a picture of our little girl at 29 and 1/2 weeks. I took a picture of a picture so the quality isn't stellar, but you still get a pretty good look at her.
Only 61 more days to go!
Monday, July 26, 2010
31 weeks
on 7/26/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! ... both girls!
I was so sad to miss your baby shower. Heard it was fun. You look great...almost there!
So cute. I can't believe what a good picture you got of her. You both look adorable. I can't wait to meet her.
Look at you all prego! You are adorable. I am pretty sure that me and shortcake are going to get along, remember how she was playing with me through your stomach. She is adorable and I am so glad that she stopped looking like an alien. I love you and I am already getting work off for the baby.
Oh my goodness!!! I can see that Wyatt nose already!!! Thanks for posting the picture. She looksready to rock
Post a Comment