Well here I am at 40 weeks + and I hope that I won't need to post a 41 week photo. I am now officially past my due date, and am trying to be as patient as possible.
Monday, September 27, 2010
40 weeks...still no baby!
on 9/27/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah she really needs to make her grand appearance... I am soooo excited!
You're right I think that car seat would be much cuter with little shortcake in it. I can't wait for her to show up so that I can poke her, but I will have to be patient just like you. I am very impressed with your fortitude...you still look amazing!
You're too ready ;) It looks great and you're right, it would look better with a baby. I'm thinking about you, it isn't fun to be overdue. Good luck - she'll be here before you know it.
Post a Comment