.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Introducing...


Addisen Teria Wyatt
Born September 30, 2010
at 9:07 a.m.

7 lbs. 4 oz.

20 inches long



Grandma Mortensen with Addie

Grandpa Mortensen

Addie with her Daddy

3 days old and ready for some football!!!


All snuggly in her bed...I knew the crib and car seat would look cuter with a baby!


We love her more than we ever thought possible. We are very happy to finally have her here. I will post her story and more pictures soon! I am learning that everything takes a little bit longer with a baby, so I am working on better timing/planning.

2 comments:

Callahan's said...

Yay! You're a mommy! Addisen is just darling. Oh and that football outfit and bow is too cute!

EaST said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures. You will get faster with a baby but will continue to be amazed at how fast you are without children. I can get twice as many errands done in half the time without "help".