.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Any Guesses?!?

I am officially 39 weeks today! Last Wednesday when I went to the doctor he said I was 80% effaced and dilated to 3 cm. When do you think this little girl is going to be born? Leave a comment with date, time, and weight. The closest person will win a fun prize!

39 Weeks


37 Weeks


Last week Mom, Kristen, and I went and got pedicures. They painted cute little baby feet on my toes.
I am getting really excited to meet this little girl so I hope she comes sooner rather than later ;)

9 comments:

Kristen Mortensen said...

First of all...you didn't have to rat me out about the pedicure. My guess for the baby is Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 3 PM. Just to spite all of us

Kristen Mortensen said...

Ok...I am dumb and forgot to guess the weight. I think she is going to be 6 lbs 11 ounces. This prize better be good. Love you

todd & nicole said...

Todd's guess is 2 days late and her weight will be 7 lbs 9 oz

Hailee's guess is 1 day early and her weight will be 6 lbs 4 oz

Nicole's guess is Friday as you walk out of school like you want and my guess for the weight is 7 lbs 13 oz

EaST said...

September 27, 2010, 7# 2oz, 3:47 p.m. Any time sooner than that would be better ;) We can't wait to meet her. Love, Stacie

todd & nicole said...

I forgot to put times ...

Todd 7:05 pm

Hailee 6:00 am

Nicole 10:10 pm

emily said...

September 24... 6 lbs 13 oz. 8:55 pm :)

Teria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teria said...

September 28, 2010 at 8:00 AM. She will weigh 7 lbs and 10 oz.

janatryon said...

Monday, September 27th at 6:00am. She will weigh 8 lbs 1oz.